PERSONAL WORK & COLLABORATIONS
2012 · Sound art performance “Towards An Excellent Finish”, collaboration with sound artist Felicity Ford. Premiered at Audiograft Festival in Oxford.
2011 – ongoing · Performer (The Curator) in Ethometric Museum by Ray Lee. Scratch Festival, Battersea Arts Centre (BAC), London; Museum of the History of Science, Oxford; BEAM Festival, Brunel University, Uxbridge; Hill Street Theatre, Edinburgh Fringe Festival; South Hill Park, Bracknell. Produced by Oxford Contemporary Music with support by ACE South East.
· Performance/Installation Mixtape Consultancy, co-created with sound artist Felicity Ford premiered at Editions Of You Fair at the Oxford Castle, commissioned by Oxford Contemporary Music, with the support of ACE South East.
2009 – ongoing · Dr.Misha Maglev: How to Be a Love Magnet, performance/lecture, South Hill Park, Bracknell, commissioned by Testing Grounds, supported by the ACE South East; Oxford Pride Opening, Jam Factory, Oxford; Stammtisch Events at the Port Mahon, Oxford, supported by OVADA.
· Tour De Bord Experiment, artistic and curatorial collaboration with Cultura3. One of our inter-disciplinary events, Death in the Metropolis, took place in a disused Warehouse Unit, Three Mills, London.
2007 · Performance art for music band Elapse-O, various venues nationwide.
2006 · Simply Acquired Character, performance/installation, Richard Hamilton Building, Oxford.
2004 · Actress (Lina) in Cleaning Days, by G. Bakolas, Theatro Technis, London
· Performer (Astronaut) in Der Mann von Oben, Devised theatre Performance, dir. Albrecht Hirche, Ruhrtriennale, Muelheim a. d. Ruhr, Germany
2002 · Actress in Woyzeck, dir. A. Brouskou, Poreia Theatre, Athens, Greece
CINEMA, TV & OTHER MEDIA
2009 · Effable: 3 Acts Of Love, short film, writer/director/performer, ‘Love Is Awesome’, Gallery 10, Reading and at ‘Inspiration’, The Jam Factory, Oxford
2007 · Project MetaMap01, mixed media installation, ‘Stimulus/Response’, Projektraum Sonnensegel, Vienna, Austria
2004 · Starring role (Liana) in popular TV comedy series Seven Deadly Mothers–in–law, Mega Channel, Greece
· Performer in BATT.LOW, short film, dir. /chor. S. Potamianos / M. Nestora, Video Dance Festival, Athens, Greece
2002 · Dancer in Ta Agoria Den Klaine, music video clip for Mikael Delta, dir: M. Koupa
2010–2011 · Associate Lecturer, Music Theatre Practice, Oxford Brookes University
2009 · Workshop leader, Urban Organics series, Cultura3, London
2008 · Private Tutor of Modern Greek as a Foreign Language
2007 · Workshop Assistant to performer Christian Wolz, Giving Voice Festival, Aberystwyth, Wales
TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT
2011 · Set & Costume Designer, Cold Storage by Ray Lee, One-on-One Festival, Battersea Arts Centre, London
2007 to 2010 · Assistant to performance/sound artist Ray Lee, Siren and Force Field, touring world-wide. Festivals/venues include: Klank Festival, Amsterdam, Netherlands; Ars Electronica, Austria; ICA and Royal Opera House, London; HERE Arts Centre, New York, USA; Push International Festival, Vancouver, CA; Melbourne International Festival, Australia et al.
2007 · Projects and Administration Assistant, Centre for Performance Research (CPR), Aberystwyth, Wales
· Lighting Technician, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
2001-02 · Assistant Director/Stage Manager, Chora and Ivi Theatres, Athens, Greece
· MA Contemporary Arts (Performance) , 2006 – Interdisciplinary Arts programmes, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford.
· Certification in TEFL, 2004, Ministry of Education, Greece
· Theatro Domatiou Actors Studio, 2000-2003, Athens, Greece
· Modern Dance and Movement with Y. Yaples , 2000-2002, Athens, Greece
· Foundation Art and Design, Sarasitis Design Studio, Athens, Greece.
· Ballet, 10 yrs, R. Stavropoulou Dance School, Athens, Greece.
· Vocal Improvisation with Christian Wolz, Giving Voice Festival, Aberystwyth, Wales
· Ways of Working: Ready-Made Theatre with Quarantine theatre company, CPR, Aberystwyth, Wales
· Interactive Media & Performance with Marlon Barrios Solano (dancer-choreographer), Bios, Athens
· Bad Timing – Advice for a better Theatre with German actor/director Albrecht Hirche
· Acting & Movement with Torgeir Wethal (co-founder of Odin Theatre, Denmark), Danish Institute, Athens
· Der Freie Fall – Positionen von Performern, by Albrecht Hirche/Kathrin Krumbein(Ed.), Klartext publishing, May 2006. – Book based on the unique collective process explored by our group of performers for Der Mann Von Oben in 2004. Includes essays by Tim Etchells (Forced Entertainment).
· Cleaning Days – Skotoste ton Chals, by G. Bakolas, 03*03 publishing, February 2006. – Publication including the revised text of Cleaning Days shaped by our devising in 2004.